Schweden Laberthread 2020

• Peter Karlsson hat den Trainer/Teammanagerposten bei Dackarna Målilla beendet!:frowning_face:

Der Verein sucht zur nächsten Saison einen Neuen!

• Masarna Speedway ist neuer schwedischer Mannschafstmeister!

Glückwunsch!👍

Für mich eine große Überraschung!

• Schweden muss extrem aufpassen, denn da geht es steil bergab mit Speedway.

Die haben den großen Fehler gemacht sich nur noch auf ausländische Fahrer zu verlassen und den eigenen Nachwuchs total vernachlässigt. Das rächt sich jetzt.

panem et circenses

• Habe ihm gerne fahren sehen.

Danke Antonio für die schöne Zeit.

• Ich denke zumindest in Polen hätte er sich ein Vertrag in der 1 Liga suchen müssen . Für die Extraliga hat es einfach nicht mehr gereicht. Er wirkte auf mich auch oft Lustlos in der vergangenen Saison . Wünsche ihm alles gute 👍🍀

• Für mich ist die Familie ein weiterer Faktor,er hat Kinder!

Wenn du dich irgendwie quälen musst,obwohl du vllt.lieber zu Hause bei deiner Famile sein willst,dann kommt eins zum anderen.

Wünsche Antonio alles Gute!😊

• Toninho hat soeben seinen Rücktritt bekannt gegeben.

- After riding for 20 years, Antonio Lindbäck says, thank you.

Now it's time for a new chapter in my life.

After 20 years as an elite rider, I choose to thank for me.

I'm done with the speedway sport as a rider.

2020 has been a special year. For my own part has

the setbacks have been more than the successes.

This has made me think about my future.

The answers I received are that I now want to do something else.

I am happy and proud of what I have accomplished during my career as a speedway rider. I could hardly have had a better end than the Swedish Championship gold with my mother club Masarna.

The Grand Prix winners in Terenzano, Torun and Cardiff are of course banging loudly, as are the two gold medals for Sweden in the team World Cup.

Elite League champion in England twice and Swedish Championship gold individually as both junior and senior.

Many memorable competitions internationally and at home.

I will miss the oval, the smell of methanol and the sound of bicycles being warmed up in the pit. To feel the adrenaline pumping when the tape goes up and not least

the audience's cheers when it went well.

Speedway has been a big part of my life and will always be close to my heart. Now I look forward to spending time with my family, accompanying the children to training, having a Friday relax, yes all that that belongs to family life.

Thanks!

Toninho

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sein "neuer" Job👍

https://www.przegladsportowy.pl/zuzel/pge-ekst…uzlowej/q19k0qj

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!