Fernsehempfang satellit

• Ich zahle immer das Paket für 3 Monate Platinum + 1 Monat Gratis kostet ca. 68 Euro. Ich habe den Decoder mit bestellt.

Sehen tust du damit alles....

Funktioniert es auch per App oder Amazon TV-Stick? Danke für die Rückantwort

• Funktioniert es auch per App oder Amazon TV-Stick? Danke für die Rückantworthttps://my.planetapl.tv/order

PlanetaPL

Packages

Check selection

generate Invoice

finish Payment

Amazon Fire TV Stick

amazon.jpg

The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a new device joining the ranks of home entertainment streaming technologies.

The Fire Stick plugs into your TV’s HDMI port giving you access to your favorite TV shows, movies, subscription services, music, photos, and games. The Fire TV Stick houses all of your favorite content and is easily transportable, so you can take your media anywhere! In the box you will find your new Fire TV Stick, the remote, a USB cable and power adapter, HDMI extender and a guide to get you started.

In addition, you get the following features:

• 1 GB of memory
    • 8 GB of internal storage
    • Optional voice support
    • Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi
    • A dedicated VideoCore4 GPU

*Money back guarantee 14 days.

€ 50.00

Buy Now

Decoder

decoder.png

The ultra-compact IPTV / VOD / OTT media player, which not only allows you to play all the known audio and video formats, but also to watch digital TV in HD.

Attractive design and affordable price are not the only advantages of this model. This decoder can be connected with a regular network cable or through Wi-Fi.

The size of the media player is only 9.5 cm by 9.5 cm.

Money back guarantee 14 days.

€ 50.00

Buy Now

Two decoders Special offer

decoder.png

The ultra-compact IPTV / VOD / OTT media player, which not only allows you to play all the known audio and video formats, but also to watch digital TV in HD.

Attractive design and affordable price are not the only advantages of this model. This decoder can be connected with a regular network cable or through Wi-Fi.

The size of the media player is only 9.5 cm by 9.5 cm.

Money back guarantee 14 days.

€ 75.00

Buy Now

i_1.png i_2.png i_3.png

Interesting programs enhance immunity!

We extend the offer until the end of the quarantine. Take care of yourself and keep

watching what you like.

• Ich hab das auch gelesen und ich hab eben so einen Stick, nur mein Englisch ist nicht das Beste, und mit Online Übersetzung komm ich auch nicht so richtig weiter. 😫

• Bin ich hier richtig...??? Wollte meine Karte bei Satsklep wie immer für 6 Monate verlängern, aber geht nur noch für 12 Monate verlängern.,,,,???? Hat da jemand Erfahrung , warum es nur noch für 12 Monate funktioniert....????

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!