Nicki Pedersen Fifth Gear - FULL VIDEO

• he is the hottest in the sau speedway circus

• The One and Only !!! :thumbs_up:

• Does she fall in love with Nicki after that ?... :grinning_squinting_face:
    Anyway , good report.

Perhaps she, but both went separate ways after the race. I have also never seen again the lady in Holsted. :winking_face:

• Perhaps she, but both went separate ways after the race. I have also never seen again the lady in Holsted. :winking_face:

Danmite, please tell me, what is for you the best track or club to see a good speedway race in Denmark (i'm talking about a danish league match and not the SGP) ? On 2013 i would like to go one time in Denmark to see and to take pics of a good friendly Danish Speedway Race. If another have a good idea, just tell me.

Thanks

• Moin,
    Haue mal auf die Tonne.War nämlich vor Ort bei den Aufnahmen.Wie ich schon mal schrieb,
    Nicki im Wettkampf=Pulverfass,
    Sonst ziehmlich locker.
    Die hatten einen heiden Spass und die gute Frau kam schnell mit dem Bike zurecht.Die war völlig aufgekratzt und wie Nicki mit ihr auf
    einem Bike fuhr ging das Grinsen nicht mehr aus dem Gesicht.
    Nicki muss aber mal mit seinem Schneider reden,auch dort der permanente Griff.
    Absolute Weltklasse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi csokipuncs !

I only know the southern tracks of Denmark and they are all fine. Watch the line-up, because that is the key to a good match.

I prefer Holsted : fine track, nice Stadium and a friendly, peaceful
    audience (in Denmark you only find a peaceful audience, never got any
    trouble or had seen such things. I love the quiet, level-headed scandinavian mentality ). And of course because of Nicki Pedersen.

Greetings

( I had tried to upload some impressions of Nicki and Holsted, but it failed. :wacko: )

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!