• Luke Becker wieder für Esbjerg unterwegs.

Finde ich gut...

Ein junger US Boy der in allen Ligen unterwegs ist, und das richtig gut...

Hat meiner Meinung letztes Jahr einen Riesenschritt nach vorne gemacht...

• Finde ich gut...

Ein junger US Boy der in allen Ligen unterwegs ist, und das richtig gut...

Hat meiner Meinung letztes Jahr einen Riesenschritt nach vorne gemacht...

… er wurde in dieser Saison von Greg Hancock massiv gecoacht! Es scheint fruchtbar zu sein!

• Hans Andersen beendet nach 23 aktiven Jahren seine Karriere.

Zitat auf Facebook "Hans Andersen Racing":

One of the most important names in recent Danish speedway history calls it a day .After 23 years as a professional, Hans Andersen decided to end the career. """It is something I have been thinking about quietly over winter and Christmas.It feels right now,"" said Hans Andersen, who led Denmark to two World Cup titles as captain of the Danish national team and became the first Dane to win the Danish grand prix at Parken." """ the time is right, I don't really feel anything from the injuries I've had.I can still walk and run.I have a bit metal in my hand and around the body, but it's nothing that gives me any problems or pains at all. I still have many years ahead of me where I want to be able to wake up without any pains says the Dane , who has left a solid footprint in the speedway story." """It was amazing to be the first Dane to win at Park, just as it was great to stand as captain in Vojens in 2008 in front of 18,500 people and be hailed as a world champion. It is great to race speedway, but I always thought it is something special to ride in front of the Danish crowd .I am Danish throughout , so I am very proud to have represented Danmark.""" Together with Nicki Pedersen, Hans Andersen was the driving force behind the great interest for speedway up through the first decade of 2000s, and many people gathered to warch them race at Parken. Their rivalry was compared to legends Erik Gundersen and Hans Nielsen, and helped sell tickets. """It was great to be part of that time. Our rivalry helped to create interest for our sport and we motivated each other to perform better & better,"" says Hans Andersen, who will now prioritize family life." """I am extremely grateful for all the experiences and friendships I have gained through speedway." But now I would like to give 1st priority to my children and my wife, who nearly graduated as a doctor. In my career there’s been sacrifices and things we’ve not been able to due to my commitments so now it’s my time to pay them back. I would not have been able to race speedway without particularly my wife's support.

Career Highlights: World Team champions 2006, 2008. Four GP victories. Danish champion in speedway 2007. The Golden Helmet 2008. Various league Championships in Denmark, Sweden, Poland and the UK.

• War ne tolle Zeit im GP damals als er sich mit Pedersen duelliert hat. Seine Erfolge kann ihm keiner mehr nehmen.

Glaube sein Rücktritt ist überfällig, so wie er in den letzten Jahren gefahren ist. Zu viel Freude kann ihm das nicht mehr bereitet haben.

• Habe auch viele seiner Erfolge live gesehen. Danke Hans!

Cool war der Werbespot mit ihm und Nicki für den SGP Kopenhagen. Beide stehen mit Fahrrad nebeneinander an einer Fahrradampel in Kopenhagen und warten auf Grün, allerdings mit Motorradhelm und Handschuhen und tauschen wie am Startband Ellenbogen-Checks aus. Hab den Spot allerdings im Netz nicht mehr gefunden.

• Ja der Spot war echt klasse gemacht, kann mich auch noch gut daran erinnern. Bin sehr gespannt, ob er ggfs. als zukünftiger Teammanager z. B. in der Liga dem Speedway noch treu bleibt. Vorstellen könnte ich es mir gut. Auf jeden Fall wird er aber als Kommentator bei Discovery Dänemark weiter tätig sein.

• Hans Andersen ist einer meiner Lieblingsfahrer, besonders in seiner aktiven Grand Prix Zeit. Sehr sympathisch und bodenständig. Leider hat er seine Leistung nach dem Grand Prix nicht mehr so oft zeigen können. Daher ist es die richtige Entscheidung, nun aufzuhören.

Danke für die tollen Rennen und spannenden Momente die ich erleben durfte!

#744er :breit:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!